Sunday, June 12, 2011

AND LIFE GOES ON!!

So it has been forever since I have blogged.. So much has happened since my last blog I am not sure where to begin. Well the last blog ended in Kadence getting his tonsils taken out. On January 26, 2011 we took out brave 6 year old into the Hospital where they did in fact take out his tonsils.. His recovery was extremely fast! That same night he was up playing and wanting to eat. he was back in school with in a week and is doing great..  Kadence finished Kindergarten is very excited to get to go to 1st grade. This summer we have him playing T-Ball he has a love hate relationship with it.. he hates having to get ready to go but as soon as we get there and he starts playing he LOVES IT.. I have been recording his games for Jadon to watch. T-Ball ends the end of June so we are not sure what to do after that.

I finished my spring 2011 semester of school.. Although I only took two classes for that semester I am very happy with myself and the my grades. I got a B+ in MATH my biggest achievement ever and I got a C+ in English would have been a lot better if I had not decided not to do as assignment. Yes I am still on what is called a continuation of academic probation but I am very happy with that. I really think that being on this probation thing has helped me improve my grades and my academic outlook. Since summer is here and I have a lot of free time on my hands Kadence and I are always looking for something new to do.. wish us luck.

Jadon got a new Job working out of town. he is gone for 19 days and home for 9. he has been there for a month now.. he really likes the job, but being away from the family really takes a toll on him (and us). We are hoping to be able to buy him a new truck sometime soon.. (he totally deserves it)

We are all doing great and cannot wait to continue making more memories and having lots more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment